Our History
1937

Construction work begins for a factory to specialize in the manufacture of nitro compounds.

1939

Mechanical commissioning; the factory's name changes to Organic Nitro-Compound Plant "NITROZA" in Sarzyna; the start-up of chemical production operations is prevented by the outbreak of World War II.

1954

Production operations for nitro compounds resumes for military deliveries.

1957

The Plant's name is changed to Chemical Factory "Sarzyna".

1962

Production process is started for a herbicide traded under the name Chwastox.

1964

"Polimal" polyester resins department is commissioned.

1971-1976

Experimental production of epoxy and phenolic-formaldehyde resins is launched. The site's name is changed to Chemical Factory "Organika Sarzyna".

1976-1980

Transition to large-volume production of epoxy and polyester resins. Herbicide process capacities are developed, along with the start-up of fungicide production.

1980-1995

Fast growth of the factor - increasing production capacity, expanding the product range, upgrading of the plant & equipment.

2001

Chemical Factory "Organika Sarzyna" changes its legal form into a wholly owned company of the State Treasury.

2005

Merger with the company Nafta Polska S.A.

2006

Change of the legal form into a joint-stock company. The company is acquired by the Ciech S.A. Capital Group.

2015

The name is changed to CIECH Sarzyna S.A.

2019-2020

Divestiture of resin production from the organic chemistry segment and set up of the company CIECH Żywice Sp. z o.o.

2021

The company is acquired by LERG S.A. Change of the business name to Sarzyna Chemical Sp. z o.o.

Today